Advantages of Becoming Sun Java Certified
- Acquiring a Sun java certification will not only certify your expertise but will also upgrade your career and ability.
- The Certification helps present that you have the ability to do the job well. It also proves to be priceless during the time of recruitment when job seekers have same skill sets and job experience.
- Gaining a Sun Java certification is an excellent credential that can become a main critical determining element because the java domain is viewed as difficult.
- By becoming a Sun Certified Associate you have a base set of knowledge that enables entry into a career in application development or software project management using Java technology.
- Sun certification train developers on a foundational set of skills, which can then be validated by becoming a Sun Certified Programmer.
- Afterwards, you can pursue advanced or specialty training and certifications that help enable career growth into more specific job roles making you more valuable to an organization.
About Sun Certifications
Sun offers various Java technology professional certifications like Sun Certified Java Associate (SCJA), Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP), Sun Certified Java Developer (SCJD), Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD), Sun Certified Business Component Developer (SCBCD), Sun Certified Developer For Java Web Services (SCDJWS), Sun Certified Mobile Application Developer (SCMAD), Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (SCEA)
Registration for Sun Java Certifications
To register for Sun Java certification courses, obtain an exam voucher from Sun Educational Services, local office. Once you obtain the voucher, it can then be redeemed by signing up for the test at Prometric which is done by making an appointment for specific date and time. The voucher cannot be refunded back for your money, but it can be transferred. You must complete your exam within one calendar year of your paid registration date or your funds will be forfeited.